ClassViewer Press Release
Keystone Computer Resources Announces the Release of ClassViewer 6.0 - a
utility program for viewing and annotating Clarion® Classes, Structures, and
Hepworth, Ontario (June 9, 2003) – Keystone Computer Resources has
released ClassViewer 6.0, a utility program that combines the best features of
the Clarion® Application Builder Class Viewer and the Call Tree utility. In
addition, ClassViewer 6.0 provides information on Interfaces, Structures and
Equates. With ClassViewer 6.0 you can analyze all classes (not just ABC), make
annotations, view the class source and help files, and use your favourite editor
to maintain your classes. A must have for serious developers.
ClassViewer 6.0 Product Features
- Full support for Clarion® versions 2.0 through 6.0
- View Classes, Interfaces, Call Tree, Structures, Equates.
- Split panel view with object list on the left and tree view on the right.
- Class filter options are All/ABC Only/Non-ABC Only
- Filter classes by Category
- Tree view shows hierarchy of Classes, Properties, Methods, and Interfaces.
- Ability to specify detail level for objects to provide additional filtering of the tree view.
- Option to include/exclude items with the protected and private attributes.
- Hyperlink capability to jump to referenced items.
- Easy hyperlink navigation.
- Add notes to all item types.
- View declaration and/or definition source files.
- Access the Clarion Help for classes and methods.
- From the CallTree view you can see a list of methods that call the selected method.
- View method calls in context from the CallTree view.
- Automatically scans all class inc and clw source files.
- Optionally scan additional files.
- Smart Scan technology that will only scan for changes once the initial scan is done.
- Application font and colors are user definable.
- Easily use your favorite editor to manage the source files.
- XML data output of raw data parsed by the application.
- XML output of the tree view.
- Complete help file included.
- Free support and upgrades.
ClassViewer 6.0 as well as our other products can be purchased using our online order page
We accept VISA and American Express cards.
Our products can also be purchased from http://www.clarionshop.com
For a cost of only $99.00 USD you will have a powerful tool to help you learn the internals of the Clarion® classes as well as manage your own classes.
Keystone Computer Resources
Canada N0H 1P0
US and Canada +1 (800) 259-2282
Worldwide +1 (519) 935-3201 #3
Fax +1 (519) 935-3202
Clarion® is a registered trademark of Softvelocity Inc